Job Summary: To carry out routine Accounting transactions, preparing Reports, liaise with bank for regular banking transactions, maintain ERP/MIS transaction. The candidate should take care preparing Budget, Cash-Flow Statement, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, conduct Financial Analysis, Risk Analysis, taxation and different Financial and Management Report etc.
Key Roles & Responsibilities (JD):
- Carry out routine Accounting Activities and transactions including preparing/ posting (cash, cheque receipts, payment & journal voucher etc.)
- Monitor Receivable and Payable Accounts and report periodically and act to balance in between.
- Prepare daily Cash Report, and periodic Sales, Collection, Purchase and Inventory Report
- Manage individual Cost Centers in Accounting for different projects/ divisions/ programs
- Maintain day to day banking transactions, arrange credit/loan facility, manage Letter of Credit, Bank Transfer, prepare Bank Reconciliation statements periodically
- Maintain Accounting & Human Resources ERP/MIS including voucher, statement, payroll, costing, bank reconciliation, Tax & VAT and maintaining of all books of accounts.
- Prepare Cash Flow Statement, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Ratio Analysis and Financial Analysis to management periodic and projected on monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
- Prepare Budget for different Cost centers/ Projects / Division and Annual Budget for Company, monitor budget to actual variances
- Carry out key planning tasks including Tax & VAT planning, and compliance of government regulations, deployment of a new business unit/ program
- Trend Analysis and Risk Analysis of customers and suppliers
- Analyze and interpret Financial Statements in compliance of Financial Ratio Analysis, Credit Risk Analysis, Foreign Exchange Volatility Analysis, Economic And Trade Policy of Local And Foreign
- Analyze current cost and review cost reduction measures and identify new cost-saving opportunities
Candidates Qualification, Skills & Pre-requisites:
- EDUCATION: Masters/MBA in Accounting/ Finance. Bachelor (Business) Degree in case of higher experience
- EXPERIENCE: Preferred to have 2-3 years of experience in Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Taxation (VAT/ Income Tax/ Customs Duty/ Import Tax), Financial Reports and Analysis
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: Proficiency in ERP software/MIS, professional and analytical skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook etc.
- AGE: within 30 years
- Other Qualities: Wide understanding of Business Strategies, Costing, Budgeting, Financial Analysis etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in Bangla and English
- Self motivated, positive minded, hardworking, willing to work under pressure
Job Location: Dhaka
What we offer: Excellent work environment, required training for the job, Attractive Compensation Package, Performance-base Incentive, Gratuity, Group Insurance, PF & Bonus etc.
Application Instructions: Eligible and Interested Applicants meeting the requirements are requested to apply online through the link: www.totalmedltd.com/career with a Photograph, last Academic Certificate and updated CV. Or, email to email@example.com with subject line “Applying for Asst. Manager, Finance & Accounts”.
** You Can Download ” Employment Application Form” from here
** You can download official job circulation PDF Version from here
** You can download official job circulation PNG Version from here
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR FURTHER HIRING PROCESS
TOTALMED IS A NON SMOKING WORKING ENVIRONMENT
– Head of HR Division