Job Summary: To ensure Logistic services for Import Orders handing, Customs Clearance (C&F), manage to prepare Supply Chain Documentation, Warehouse Management and Storekeeping and Delivery of the customer orders etc.
Key Roles & Responsibilities (JD):
- Coordinate and ensure handling of Import orders, Logistics and Customs Clearance.
- Manage Air/Sea Freight Import Operation, coordinate bank for commercial documentation of Customs Clearance.
- Coordinate and maintain relation with Customs Department and related Government Agencies (CCI&E & DGDA), C&F Agents & Transport agencies to ensure safe & timely arrival of shipment.
Supply Chain & Warehouse:
- Prepare Delivery Documents for Customer Orders (i.e. Invoice, Packing List, Issue Notes etc.) and maintain records professionally.
- Receive and Issue Goods in Warehouse and maintain stock record and report weekly, monthly basis.
- Manage routine warehouse activities and comply with the regulatory requirement of warehouse.
- Organize physical delivery to customers/ hospitals time to time.
- Manage eCommerce Delivery coordination through courier agencies.
Candidates Qualification, Skills & Pre-requisites:
- EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree in any discipline (Business or Commerce preferable)
- EXPERIENCE: Not Mandatory, but good to have 1-2 years of experience in relevant field
- Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, Internet, Whatsapp
- Work Knowledge: Good Understanding of Export/Import through L/C, Customs Clearing & Forwarding (C&F), Clearance Administration Cost, Government Import Tariffs, Excise and Taxes etc.
- Good command in English, capability to communicate via email and phone, manage face to face meeting & convincing skill
- Self motivated, positive minded, hardworking, willing to work under pressure
- Age within 28 years
Job Location: Dhaka
What we offer: Excellent work environment, required training for the job, Attractive Compensation Package, Performance-base Incentive, Gratuity, Group Insurance, PF & Bonus etc.
Application Instructions: Eligible and Interested Applicants meeting the requirements of the position are requested to apply online through the link: www.totalmedltd.com/career with a Photograph, last Academic Certificate and updated CV. Or, email to email@example.com with subject line “Applying for Coordinator (CSSS)”.
** You Can Download ” Employment Application Form” from here
** You can download official job circulation PDF Version from here
** You can download official job circulation PNG Version from here
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR FURTHER HIRING PROCESS
TOTALMED IS A NON SMOKING WORKING ENVIRONMENT
– Head of HR Division