The Latest technology in Cyanoacrylate Tissue Adhesive – INDERMIL flexifuze
To close clean wounds in almost all surgeries – Available in Bangladesh!
• INDERMIL® flexifuze™ is a sterile, liquid topical tissue adhesive.
• INDERMIL® flexifuze™ is indicated for the closure of skin wounds, including laparoscopic incisions and trauma-induced lacerations.
For the Patient
• Flexible as skin – Acts and feels like a second layer of skin.
• Shower proof – Ability to shower daily.
• Reduced anxiety, less painful – No need for needles, sutures or staples.
• Excellent cosmetic result – Less trauma to wound site, reducing scarring.
• No discolouration of wound site – Dye free formulation.
• Microbial barrier – Reduced risk of infection.
• Minimal exotherm – Minimal exothermic reaction.
For the Clinician
• Flow Control Applicator – Patent protected technology, which provides a broad stroke for optimal wound coverage.
• Cannula Applicator – Option to use the cannula applicator providing pin point accuracy.
• Fast and easy application – Sets in 30 – 60 seconds.
• Clog free tip providing long working life (up to 40 minutes) allowing for multiple use on a single patient, reducing wastage.
• INDERMIL® flexifuze™ stays in place for 5-8 days acting as a microbial barrier.
• Reduced risk of needle stick injury
How to use:
How to use Indermil flexifuze topical tissue adhesive -Video
To know more or demo, please contact us